Tomatoes an indispensable ingredient in our cooking. It is a rich source of beneficial vitamins (vitamin A, C, and K) and vital minerals (potassium, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, and copper). It is a proven remedy for various ailments such as weak eyesight, diabetes, skin problems, and urinary tract infections. Being an indispensable item in your kitchen, you can grow tomatoes in your kitchen garden or even on your windowsill, instead of buying tomatoes every time from the market. Another advantage of growing tomato at home is that you can eat fresh and organic tomatoes, which do not contain any chemical content in it. If you want 100% organic tomato seeds, shop for organic tomato seeds online from theorganic.life.
- Tomato is a warm season crop and thrives in Indian climatic conditions. This means you can plant them in most seasons of the year.
- These seeds usually germinate within 10 - 15 days and will be ready for transplant around 21 days time.
- Container: Tomato plants need 15-20 Inch containers with support for them to grow strong.
- Tomatoes require watering twice a day in its growing stage and need good nutrition management plan for better growth.
- For better plant protection against pests and diseases, such as a caterpillar, tomato fruit borer, aphids, anthracnose, tomato leaf curl, tomato big bud, early & late blight, and leaf spot, you can buy natural pest control remedies or plant maintenance kits from our online organic store.
- Start harvesting your tomatoes from 65 - 70 days for next 3 - 4 months time.
Customer Support: If you have any doubts regarding the seeds or any aspect of planting them, just
- email us at email@example.com
- Visit us www.theorganic.life
- Call:+91 80 26481835
Remember to provide an ample number of images to substantiate your issues.