Spinach/Palak is at the top of the ranking list for nutrient richness among leafy vegetables. Spinach is also an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C and folic acid as well as being a good source of manganese, magnesium, iron, and vitamins. A lack of iron in your diet can affect how efficiently your body uses energy. Spinach is a great non-heme source of iron, along with lentils.
They are a great resource when it comes to improving your eyesight, maintaining a healthy blood pressure, stronger muscles, preventing age-related macular degeneration. If you are planning to grow spinach in your garden, you can now easily buy spinach seeds online from theorganic.life. At our store, you can get high-quality spinach seeds at the best prices online.
Spinach is a great choice for your terrace garden or backyard gardens, even in places where there is limited space available.
- Spinach plants prefer full sun, cool nights, and moderate watering.
- It is important that the soil or growing medium, such as purna mitti, is well drained with humus content.
- Organic Spinach seed germination takes around 1 to 3 days under the ideal temperature of 40 to 75 F
- You can harvest them multiple times from 30 - 40 days onwards.
- They can be grown in any season, but summer is best to get broad green leaves.
- Ideal Container average rectangular container that fits a balcony/window sill with a good potting mix.
Customer Support: If you have any doubts regarding the seeds or any aspect of planting them, just
- Email us at email@example.com
- Visit us www.theorganic.life
- Call:+91 80 26481835
Remember to provide an ample number of images to substantiate your issues.