Organic Ridge Gourd is a highly nutritious food, abundant in dietary fiber, Vitamin C, riboflavin, zinc, thiamin, iron, and magnesium. It is an excellent blood purifier and an effective cure for various health problems, including jaundice, diabetes, inflammation, skin diseases and many more.
It is a popular vegetable used in various Indian curries and snacks. While going to the shop and buying ridge gourd can raise concerns of pesticides and chemical content in it, a better alternative would be to grow ridge gourd at home.
- Ridge gourd thrives in warm climatic conditions.
- Seeds may take up to 7 - 10 days to germinate.
- During the growing period, provide a suitable support for better creeping.
- Drip watering at regular intervals of 3-4 days is ideal for ridge gourds.
- You can also be on guard against common ridge gourd pests and diseases, such as beetles, fruit flies, caterpillars, downy mildew, and powdery mildew by using natural pest control remedies or plant maintenance kits from theorganic.life.
- You can start harvesting the crop from 35 days onwards and can continue for a 2 - 3 months times.
Customer Support: If you have any doubts regarding the seeds or any aspect of planting them, just
- email us at email@example.com
- Vsit us www.theorganic.life
- Call:+91 80 26481835
Remember to provide ample number of images to substantiate your issues.