Radish comes in a wide range of colour variants, such as white, red, and purple, and are a common ingredient in dishes around the globe. They are great to eat raw, and go perfectly with salads. Radish is also commonly used in various traditional Indian curries.
Radishes being a lot juicy, also possess a lot of health benefits, particularly in preventing jaundice, piles, urinary disorder, and cardiovascular deficiencies. Usually, the leaves, roots, and flowers of radish are consumed and are found to act as a powerful detoxifies your body.
- Radish seeds can be sown outdoors. Sow the seeds directly into the soil or planting medium such as Purna Mitti. For radish seeds germination, it requires a constant temperature of 55 to 75 degree Fahrenheit. Radishes also require a good amount of sunlight for optimal growth.
- Germination between 3 - 5 days time
- Ready for Harvest between 25 - 35 days time.
- Radish grows well in well-drained soil. Avoid nitrogen rich manure as it encourages lush green leafs rather than crispy & tasty roots.
- Radishes will bolt if the soil is too dry and will be too pungent to eat. Radish will split and rot if the soil is too moist.
- Easy to Grow no fuss or no pests. You may use the natural pest control remedies or plant maintenance kits to protect your crops effectively.
- Customer Support: If you have any doubts regarding the seeds or any aspect of planting them, just
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us www.theorganic.life
- Call:+91 80 26481835
Remember to provide an ample number of images to substantiate your issues.