What is Nutrich Vermicompost?
Earthworms leave worm castings behind which are water soluble & are absorbed immediately by the plants, hence a rich natural soil nutrient. It is odorless & non-toxic. Safe for the most delicate seedling. Vermicompost is a 100% natural input for gardens resulting in 100% organic output
How is Purna Nutrich compost for Lawns different?
The addition of Nutrich helps in rapid and healthy growth of root, shoots, and balances nutrient deficiencies.
Each plant has 3 growth stages with a different nutrient requirement, Nitrogen helps plant foliage to grow strong, Phosphorous helps roots & flowers develop, Finally Potassium is imp. for overall plant health. Initiates early & uniform flowering and increased fruit setting. Results in higher and tastier yield. Helps to improve the vegetable size, taste, aroma and shelf life.
Is it good for indoor plants too?
Nutrich can be used for both indoor & outdoor plants. For pots, it can be combined @15% with the potting mix & also can be added along with the compost on fortnightly basis to the plants.
- Enriched with micro bacteria, oil cakes, and phosphate to vermicompost that would enhance the growth and health of the plants.
- Helps to improve the vegetable size, taste, aroma and shelf life.
- Mix with soil at the time of sowing seeds or transplanting patches.
- Use 1 - 2 handful in 4 sqft area.
- Recommended to apply on a weekly basis.
- Water adequately after providing Nutrich
- Sprinkle at the root of the plant and water adequately.
Do not mix with any other product as it may have adverse effect on the plant health
You can get best results when applied towards evening time.
Storage: store in cool and dry place. Make sure that the moisture does not evaporate, after the packet is opened.
Disclaimer: Field tests has confirmed superior performance of the plants when used as directed. Since the storage and usage of the product are beyond our control, our liability is limited to the consistent quality of the product.