Organic Parsley has delicious and vibrant taste, with wonderful healing properties. It is nutritious yet is often ignored in its popular role as a table garnish. Parsley is high in antioxidants increases our immunity also gives protection against Rheumatoid Arthritis. Highly nutritious, parsley can be found round the year
- Parsley is a hardy crop and can grow well with proper nutrients without much pest/disease issues.
- Good to grow in Cool season September to January
- Soak Parsley seeds to speed up the germination process
- Sowing Depth: 1/2" to 3/4" Spacing: 12"
- Germination: 1-2 weeks Harvesting: 75 - 90 days.
- Common Diseases: You will need to protect your crops from various pests and diseases that commonly affect cabbage, such as cutworms, aphids, diamondback moths, club root, leaf spots, leaf blight, downy mildew, and black rot. You may use the natural pest control remedies or plant maintenance kits to protect your crops effectively.
- Customer Support: If you have any doubts regarding the seeds or any aspect of planting them, just
- email us at email@example.com
- Visit us www.theorganic.life
- Call:+91 80 26481835
Remember to provide an ample number of images to substantiate your issues.