Kasuri Methi (fenugreek) is a widely used condiment for adding flavour to dishes. It is abundant in vitamins (Vitamin C, A, and B6) and minerals (potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium), and is well known to cure constipation and indigestion. It also prevents diabetes, leg ulcers, and other diseases. If you have a small space in your home, such as your terrace or backyard, you should consider growing your own methi at home.
Even your kitchen’s window sill can be suitable for growing these plants. Moreover, methi plants look beautiful in your home as they grow in clusters, and can be grown as decorative plant also.
- Methi extremely fast and easy requires a moderately cool climate to thrive.
- Sow the seeds in a well-drained, loamy or sandy soil for better yield.
- In ideal conditions, the seeds germinate within 1-3 days
- The plant will be ready for harvesting between 25 to 30 days.
- It is recommended to provide water soon after sowing, and at regular intervals so that the watering is just adequate
Customer Support: If you have any doubts regarding the seeds or any aspect of planting them, just
- email us at email@example.com
- Visit us www.theorganic.life
- Call:+91 80 26481835
Remember to provide an ample number of images to substantiate your issues.