Coriander/ Kothmir/Hara Dhaniya is widely used spice in almost all Indian cuisines. It is a complete package of nutrients such as eleven components of essential oils, ascorbic acid (better known as Vitamin C), minerals, and important vitamins.
This plant is globally known as a remedy for various health ailments including skin inflammation, skin disorder, cholesterol, diarrhea, high blood pressure, mouth ulcers, and many more.
Growing coriander at home is easy and fast also a great way to reap the benefits of coriander leaves and coriander seeds. The benefit of buying multi-cut coriander seeds is that you can harvest the leaves from 3 to 4 times from a single crop.
- Coriander grows well in dry and cool weather, but does not tolerate frost.
- The seeds start germinating in about 1-2 weeks after sowing.
- Watering should be done at regular intervals of 2-3 days.
- The plants can be harvested when they are 30-35 days old.
- Powdery mildew, wilt, and grain mould are some of the diseases that can affect your crop.
Customer Support: If you have any doubts regarding the seeds or any aspect of planting them, just
- Email us at email@example.com
- Vsit us www.theorganic.life
- Call:+91 80 26481835
Remember to provide ample number of images to substantiate your issues.